Jumat, 14 Mei 2010

start something new

Hello, today I woke up early because I felt that with waking up early makes me feel good, for posting this time I want to share stories.
This weekend does not know what the reason was I felt like I got out of powerlessness. so far, I admit my fault for thinking that only see one side only.
think and continue to look back will not be able to make my good man, crash, failure, and dissatisfaction and never made me more grateful, fell.
I understand the situation like this, I feel the environment really makes me paralyzed in think.i feel so lost a lot of sense and strength to be able to resist the actual conditions.
I do not want to become a man who never thank god, although in difficult circumstances or pleasure.
I really suffer when I have much to god, I was falling prey to the life of a fake world.
I felt very choked and did not get guidance in my life.
god, god I want to thank you.
I want to start this life with a new fact, extraordinary.

1 komentar:

  1. woooww..
    bangun pagi" langsung posting aj nie ..
    mantab..^^
    hehehe...

    BalasHapus